It’s freezing out there! Want to learn some creative ways to heat your home, rather than just being forced to blast the heat? Check out our tips to keeping your home warm, apart from heating:
1) Use flannel sheets. Flannel sheets can be a godsend in wintry temperatures. Simply changing your sheets and using a more winter-friendly set can make all the difference. (Though, fair warning: using warmer sheets may make it a bit harder to get out of bed in the morning!)
2) Open the curtains, if the sun is shining. Opening your curtains when the sun’s out is a great way to get some natural warmth flowing through your home.
3) Add some layers to your flooring. Particularly if you live in a home with hardwood floors (or other types of flooring that are prone to being cold), adding extra layers for warmth is a great idea. Throw down some plush rugs or other warm layers in areas of the home that you’re frequently in.
4) Leave the oven open. Why not leave the oven door open after you’ve finished baking or roasting dinner? This is a fantastic way to spread some heat throughout your entire kitchen!
5) Close the doors to any un-used rooms. If there are rooms in your home that you never use, it’s time to close those doors! Why waste money heating rooms that you don’t use?
Contact the Experts at Baggett Heating & Cooling
Do you have further questions about keeping your home warm apart from heating? If so, don’t hesitate to call Baggett Heating & Cooling immediately! Or, if you simply have questions about our services, or would like to speak with one of our HVAC pros, we’re happy to help. Call us at 931-645-2859 today, or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to speaking with you!