It’s that time of year when your air conditioning system has been proving its worth, and probably working overtime to keep your family comfortable this summer. It continues to run like clockwork, but have you noticed that it is not cooling as well as it did at the beginning of the summer?
Check the Obvious First
- Make sure your thermostat is still set to cool
- Have humidifiers? Make sure they are turned off.
- Does your system have a reset button? Just like our electronics, sometimes a simple reset will correct the problem.
- Make sure your homes’s windows and doors are closed.
- Make sure cool air is not escaping through unnoticed changes in the ductwork.
- Check the filter. Have you cleaned or replaced it recently?
We’re sure you had a tuneup done on your cooling system before summer arrived. If you didn’t, your air conditioning has probably been working harder than it should to keep your home cool. Give us a call and we’ll perform a maintenance tuneup that will hopefully get things running smoothly again.
Hopefully a simple solution gets your home cooled off again. But if that is not the case, give us a call and we’ll troubleshoot your system and let you know what we suggest to get your cooling system doing its job again.
For more than 30 years, Baggett Heating & Cooling has been helping the people of Clarksville – Montgomery County, “Come Home to Comfort.” Contact Baggett Heating & Cooling to discuss what options might be best for your family’s home comfort.