There is a reason why people choose a local company when problems arise. Baggett Heating & Cooling wants you to know why.
Since there are a lot of HVAC companies out there, choosing the right one might be a challenge. There are several things to consider but most importantly is their level of experience.
For one thing, the technology associated with heating and cooling systems are constantly changing and technicians need to stay updated.
Better and more sophisticated systems have probably come around since you last purchased your HVAC system. Your technician needs to keep up.
For example, here at Baggett Heating and Cooling, one of our technicians, Jason Brown, currently holds:
- Universal EPA Certification for Refrigerant handling
- HVAC Excellence Electrical, Air Conditioning, and Light Commerical Certification
- Carbon Monoxide/Combustion Analysis Certification
- NATE* Certifications
- NORTH AMERICAN TECHNICIAN EXCELLENCE
Plus, Jason must continue to get re-certified to keep up with the changing technology. We make sure our technicians are well trained in order to guard our reputation. Click here to see a full list of our qualified technicians.
Licenses and Insurance
Another thing to consider is to make sure you’re protected against any accidents or blunders that may occur. These include:
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
When you hire Baggett Heating & Cooling to design, install or service your home’s
comfort system, you’re getting a company this is:
- Licensed and insured
- Committed to your satisfaction
- Proud of its 35 – plus year reputation for quality
- Tennessee Drug-Free Workplace
- Smoke-Free Company
- And NATE Certified
Baggett Heating & Cooling has been around for over 30 years, so we’ve seen the changes that have happened over those years. If you think it’s time for an A/C replacement or just want to make sure your A/C is working at peak performance, give Baggett Heating and Cooling a call for a check up.